Diagnosed with herpes and feel depressed? Knowing that 1 in 4 Americans will contact an STD at some point in their lives, you may just calm down and learn more to deal with it in a correct way. Getting support and help from others who are facing the same is important as the first step. You won't feel alone and may get some really helpful advice for coping and living with herpes.
CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Genital Herpes - STD Information from CDC. Facts, Statistics, Treatment, and Other Resources.
- Get Tested - National HIV, STD, and Hepatitis Testing
- Genital Herpes - CDC Fact Sheet
- Genital Herpes Statistics
- Genital Herpes Treatment and Care
Genital herpes can be an isolating condition. Get detailed information on genital herpes as well online and in-person support groups -- even a dating community.
- Symptom Checker from WebMD. Check Your Medical Symptoms.
- Genital Herpes Health Center
- Symptoms & Types
Herpes Support Forums
- Herpes Life - Herpes Opportunity Support Forums
- Honeycomb - Connect Anonymously for Herpes Support.
- SupportGroups.com - Support Groups for People with Herpes
Top Herpes Dating Community
- Positive Singles - The Largest Confidential Herpes & STD Dating Community and Support Since 2002
- MPWH - Meet People With Herpes
- List of the top 10 Herpes Dating Sites ...
Dating With Herpes Blogs
- Dating Someone With Herpes - Dating Someone With Herpes - Support Group for Herpes Singles
- Dating With Herpes - Info about herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2)
- HSV Blog - Helping people move beyond Herpes
- Happy with Herpes - Living and loving with Genital Herpes
- Ella Dawson - "I was diagnosed with genital HSV-1 in May 2013. I write about what it is like for me to live, date, and be sexually active with the heavily stigmatized STI."
- Herpes Life - Genital herpes information | The positive world of genital herpes
Local Herpes Support Groups
The above information are last updated on 8/30/2017. If you find any new groups or would like to report the change of listed group above, please feel free to contact us at DatingCounselorSue@gmail.com. We will update the information as soon as it has been checked and confirmed.